Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering is a one path program that covers different areas within the program, so that student can determine the field of his study based on the elective courses and the subject of thesis. The program consists of 30 credit hours: 6 credit hours for thesis, 9 credit hours for compulsory Courses (3 Courses) and the rest for the elective courses (5 courses). The expected duration to finish the program is four semesters.
“A locally and regionally distinguished academic program in Mechanical engineering education and research that supports the sustainable development in the Kingdom”
“Mechanical engineering master program seeks to offer accredited developed higher studies to satisfy the needs of the job market, and to provide research services which support the sustainable development in the kingdom and contribute to the knowledge economy.”
1. Preparing graduates to have a successful career in the industry research and development centers and in the universities and research institutions.
2. Encouraging graduates to pursue their professional development through self learning and graduate studies.
3. Well Preparation of graduates to advance positions of leadership in their profession.
4. Preparing graduates to effectively participate in the sustainable development of the Saudi Society.
5. Preparing graduates to effectively establish the knowledge economy in Saudi Society.